- Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa
- BayTrust Scholarships
- Funding Information
Find out if your organisation is eligible for Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa funding
Who can apply?
Organisations must be a legal entity to apply for Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa. Your organisation must be able to demonstrate at least one of the following:
- Organisation’s primary purpose is to provide play, active recreation and/or sport OR
- Play, active recreation and/or sport is an important and mandated part of your organisation OR
- You present play, active recreation and/or sport in a kaupapa Māori content OR
- You can demonstrate a relationship and impact working with one of our priority groups – young people who experience high deprivation, young women aged 18-24, and young people with disabilities (aged 5-18).
Examples of who can apply
- Hapū, Iwi, Marae, Māori organisations
- Primary/Intermediate schools/Kura
- Secondary schools/Wharekura
- Tertiary Education/Whare Wānanga
- Charitable Trusts
- Regional or Local Councils
- Incorporated Societies
- For-profit businesses/commercial organisations and social enterprises
Examples of who cannot apply
- National organisations who already receive Partnership Investment from Sport NZ (Regional Sport Trusts, National Sport and Recreation organisations)
- Government agencies and their regional branches (e.g. Ministry of Health, Oranga Tamariki)
- Early Learning Services
- Professional or semi-professional sports teams and organisations
Check your organisation's eligibility
The below questionnaire will help you check your eligibility and the quality of your potential application.
Please complete the form below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly. Please note, our team experiences a high number of requests and is therefore limited in how closely we can work with each applicant.
* = Required Field