- Primary & Intermediate School Support
- Secondary Schools
Healthy Active Learning – Expression of Interest 2022
We are offering an opportunity for a limited number of schools to be part of the Healthy Active Learning Initiative in 2022. The final decision on schools will be made by the Sport Bay of Plenty Board. If you are interested in being a part of Healthy Active Learning, please complete the form below.
The final decision on schools for 2022 will be based around the following criteria:
• The school demonstrates a positive physical education, sport, play and physical activity culture.
• School size, geographical location and connection to their Community of Learning.
• Connection to GO4it in 2021
• Strategic plans include wellness AO’s, physical activity AO’s.
Financial Commitment 2022
There is no financial commitment, rather a commitment to physical education, sport, play and physical activity in your school.
1. Click on these links and read – What is Healthy Active Learning and Healthy Active Learning joint initiative.
2. Fill out the form below to express your interest.
3. Once the form is submitted the Tamariki Lead will be in touch with the principal to arrange a meeting about the Healthy Active Learning initiative.
4. A MOU will need to be signed by the principal and Board of Trustees.
5. A staff meeting with your full staff will need to be held in term 4 as preparation for 2022.