- Primary/Intermediate Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Healthy Active Learning
The role of the Primary and Intermediate Regional Sports Directors (RSD) is to manage the BOP Primary School events calendar and to support schools with maximising the potential of sport for students.
The RSDs work with schools to:
- Grow the number of events available to Eastern Bay of Plenty schools.
- Increase the number of participations for those events for which there is room to grow.
- Increase the total number of schools participating in the events calendar.
- Find a sustainable way to ensure that the Primary Regional Sport Directors role is on-going.
- Develop event policies that provide Principals with a solid foundation from which they can plan and develop their sports calendars.
Meet the Eastern Bay School Sport Team
School Sport Team Leader
021 841 856
Primary School Sport Director (EBOP)
027 222 5304