Workshops for team managers
Friday, February 15, 2019
In February and March 2019 Sport Bay of Plenty will be hosting FREE workshops specifically aimed at team managers.
These workshops will be for new or existing team managers involved in sport at a secondary, senior or representative level.
Workshops will be held around the Bay of Plenty and if codes have enough managers interested in attending, they can be tailored to be sports specific for that particular code. The workshops will provide a forum for managers to network with their peers, reflect on their current knowledge and identify areas for improvement. The workshops will be interactive and will include take home resources.
A range of topics will be covered including:
- The role of the team manager
- Responsibilities of a team manager
- How to be an effective team manager
- Pre season / season / post season preparation
Dates, times and locations:
- Tauranga - 6pm Monday, 25 February at 406 Devonport Road, Tauranga
- Whakatāne - 6pm Monday, 4 March at 22 Commerce Street, Whakatane
- Rotorua - 6pm Monday, 18 March at 1189 Amohia Street, Rotorua
Please register by completing the form below.
For more information contact: Belinda Muller, 021 246 1019 firstname.lastname@example.org
* = Required Field
Share this article to: