Workshops || The Many Hats of a Team Manager
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Suitable for new or existing team managers involved in sport at a secondary, senior or representative level.
The workshops will provide a forum for managers to network with their peers, reflect on their current knowledge and identify areas for improvement. The workshops will be interactive and will include take home resources.
A range of topics will be covered including:
- The role of the team manager
- Responsibilities of a team manager
- How to be an effective team manager
- Pre season / season / post season preparation
Tailored workshops are available on demand for sports codes.
Dates, times and locations:
- Whakatāne - 6pm Monday,19 April at 22 Commerce Street
- Taupō - 6pm Monday, 27 April at Taupō Events Centre
- Tauranga - 6pm Tuesday, 11 May at 406 Devonport Road
- Rotorua - 6pm Monday, 17 May at 1189 Amohia Street, Rotorua
Contact: Belinda Muller
021 246 1019
Share this article to: