Workshop || The many hats of team managers
Thursday, February 13, 2020
Discover how to wear the many hats of a team manager FREE workshops for new or existing team managers involved in sport at a secondary, senior or representative level.
Workshops will be held around the Bay of Plenty and if codes have enough managers interested in attending, they can be tailored to be sports specific for that particular code. The workshops will provide a forum for managers to network with their peers, reflect on their current knowledge and identify areas for improvement. The workshops will be interactive and will include take home resources.
A range of topics will be covered including:
- The role of the team manager
- Responsibilities of a team manager
- How to be an effective team manager
- Pre season / season / post season preparation
Dates, times and locations:
- Tauranga - 6pm Wednesday, 11 March at 406 Devonport Road, Tauranga
- Rotorua - 6pm Monday, 23 March at 1189 Amohia Street, Rotorua
- Whakatāne - 6pm Monday,30 March at 22 Commerce Street, Whakatane
Registrations essential. Contact: Belinda Muller, 021 246 1019 firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this article to: