Sport BOP Profiles | Introducing Daniel!
Friday, April 27, 2018
Daniel Harrison: Community Sport Team Leader
1. Describe your role at Sport BOP in one sentence.
Empowering clubs to be successful in all aspects of sport, off and on the pitch/field/court, while continually looking to improve community sport for all across the Bay of Plenty.
2. What is the most rewarding aspect of your job and why?
Knowing that I’ve contributed to allowing club sport to be sustainable for future generations to enjoy.
3. What is the most challenging aspect and why?
Trying to understand every clubs current position and how Sport BOP can have a positive influence. Working with clubs means working with a large majority of volunteers who dedicate their precious time which in turn means there usually is not enough time to create this positive change.
4. When you’re not working at Sport BOP, what do you like to get up to?
Big fan of hiking/walking to discover hidden gems in New Zealand as we are spoilt for choice and an avid footballer, so winter is footy season and Saturday is spent travelling across the country.
5. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
Ability to fly. Would be a great way to beat the traffic and take in some amazing views at the same time.
Share this article to: