Sport BOP Profiles | Introducing... Anna!
Monday, May 21, 2018
Anna Rees-Jones: Early Childhood Co-ordinator
1. Describe your role at Sport BOP in one sentence.
I am lucky enough to travel around the Bay of plenty running child development workshops for parents and early childhood teachers.
2. What is the most rewarding aspect of your job and why?
Knowing that I am encouraging parents and caregivers to give their little ones the best possible chance to develop the best way that they can.
3. What is the most challenging aspect and why?
The most challenging aspect of my role is remembering not to keep talking. When you have so much info that you want to get across but only so long in a workshop to get it across.
4. When you’re not working at Sport BOP, what do you like to get up to?
I am a mum of two kids so we love to spend time as a family whether it is on the boat, biking or walking. We love family adventures.
5. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
Telepathy - I would be able to turn it on and off whenever I wanted, of course, but wouldn’t it be fabulous to know exactly what our kids were thinking before they could even tell us? And then reply without a sound.
Share this article to: