Free workshop to enhance coaching development
Monday, November 6, 2017
Sport Bay of Plenty is hosting a free workshop this month to help local coaches build the capabilities of their practice.
'Building the capability of your coaching practice' is a FREE workshop which has been created for the developing* coach with a growth mindset. It will cover key aspects to enable coaches to keep developing their coaching capability and improve their future coaching delivery.
Topics covered will include:
- ‘Learning’ in a coaching context
- How mindset can affect the decisions you make as a coach
- How the art of coaching may require movement on the coaching continuum, dependent on your athlete’s needs.
- Effective use of questioning and feedback
- How the reflection process can grow your effectiveness as a coach.
The workshop is being held on Tuesday, November 21 at EastBay REAP (21 Pyne Street, Whakatane).
REGISTER NOW with Sport BOP Community Coaching Advisor Shan Jensen-Loach on 0276 313 243 or email@example.com
*Established coaches involved at Intermediate / Secondary / Club level of sport.
Share this article to: