Coaching workshop coming to Rotorua
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Due to the popularity of our earlier free coaching workshop, we are holding another 'Building the capability of your coaching practice' workshop.
This FREE workshop has been created for the developing* coach with a growth mindset. It will cover key aspects to enable coaches to keep developing their coaching capability and improve their future coaching delivery.
Topics covered will include:
- ‘Learning’ in a coaching context
- How mindset can affect the decisions you make as a coach
- How the art of coaching may require movement on the coaching continuum, dependent on your athlete’s needs
- Effective use of questioning and feedback
- How the reflection process can grow your effectiveness as a coach
*Established coaches involved at Intermediate / Secondary / Club level of sport.
The workshop is on Tuesday March 13, 6pm-8.30pm, at Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology, Mokoia Dr, Rotorua (Class L301-L303).
Register for FREE with Sport BOP Community Coaching Advisor Shan Jensen-Loach on 0276 313 243 or email email@example.com
Share this article to: