Adastra Foundation scholarships
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Adastra is delighted to offer Scholarships to extraordinary young athletes and performing artists (dancers and musicians), from Waikato and Bay of Plenty, striving for success on the national and international stage.
The Adastra scholarship programme includes a cash bursary and personal development workshop, specifically designed for young adults aiming to be the best they can be – on and off their stage.
Up to 75 Scholars are supported each year, meeting specific criteria and performance standards given below.
Bursaries are typically $1,000 to assist with performance-related costs. The personal development workshop is an authentic, informative, inspirational and FUN experience immersed for 2 days at the Podium Lodge and Avantidrome in Cambridge.
Applications for the 2021 scholarships are open from 1 to 31 August.
- Awards are available to athletes and musicians
- Candidates should be between the ages of 16 – 23
- Candidates must be New Zealand citizens
- Candidates must be resident in the Waikato/BOP region
- Candidates must be representing a Waikato/BOP club (if relevant)
- For applicants that have received scholarships in past years, consideration is given to previous engagement in the programme
*The trustees reserve the right to award scholarships to candidates who fall outside these criteria.
Share this article to: