Adastra Foundation athlete scholarships
Thursday, August 16, 2018
The Adastra Foundation is offering $1000 scholarships, mentoring sessions and personalised assistance and support as part of its 2019 Adastra Foundation athlete scholarships.
- A leading sportsperson in your discipline?
- Winning national titles in categories well above your age group?
- Demonstrating outstanding dedication and positive attitude towards achieving goals?
- Committed to your chosen sport with clear long term goals
Be sure to check you meet the criteria before submitting an application:
- Candidates should be between the ages of 16 – 23
- Candidates must be New Zealand citizens
- Candidates must be resident in the Waikato/Bay of Plenty region
- Candidates must be representing a Waikato/Bay of Plenty club (if relevant)
- Candidates must not be professional
- For applicants that have received scholarships in past years, consideration is given to previous engagement in the mentoring programme.
Applications close 8pm, Thursday 30 August.
About the Adastra Foundation
The Adastra Foundation was established in 2007 to provide financial and mentoring support to extraordinary young New Zealanders in their pursuit of excellence. Their vision is success for extraordinary young New Zealanders on the national and international stage.
To date, the Adastra Foundation has awarded 457 scholarships totaling $2,117,000.
Share this article to: