- Play in the Bay
- Virtually on Track
- City on its Feet
- Keep on your Feet
- Green Prescription Programme
- Active Families
Take the Whānau Passport Challenge and get active with your family
Our 2018 Whānau Passport Challenge is all about spending time with family, and trying something new and active to get out there for a bit of whānau fun!
October 13 - November 16
Collect stamps for your chance to WIN!
Download your Whānau Passport, collect stamps for each activity and you'll go into the draw to WIN some great prizes.
You'll receive one entry for every stamp you collect. Bonus entries: For every home-based activity you try, you'll receive a bonus entry. But don't forget to submit photos of you and you whānau doing the activities at home to receive your extra entry!
How to collect your stamps:
Step 1: Download and print your Whānau Passport.
Step 2: Pick your activities from the list on the passport. Check dates and times and be sure to book if indicated.
Step 3: Visit reception at every activity you do and collect your passport stamp.
How to enter the prize draw:
Option 1: Scan or take a photo of your passport stamps and email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2: Drop your passport off at a Sport Bay of Plenty office by 5pm, Monday 19 November.
Don't forget to include a photo of each free family challenge activity at home to receive your bonus entries.
Prize drawn 4pm, Tuesday 20 November 2018.
Winner will be notified via email or phone.
One entry only per family.
Activities on offer*
- Introduction to Blokarting
- Ten Pin Tauranga Family Bowling
- Flip Out Tauranga Family Deal
- Soak n Save at Mount Hot Pools
- Memorial Pools Opening Party
- Family Roller Discos with Skatescool Tauranga
- Family Intro to Golf and Mount Maunganui Golf Club
- Family Open Day at the Whakatāne Aquatic Centre
- Motu Trail Open Gate Day & Picnic
- Edgcumbe Tough Bugga Challenge
Free activities at home
- Make your own outdoor activity board game
- Invent a deck of cards workout challenge
- Go on a family treasure hunt
- Kick a ball together at a local park
- Take a family bike ride together
*Check passport for details of discounts or contact activity provider direct for cost
The Whānau Passport Challenge is a Play in the Bay initiative from Sport Bay of Plenty that encourages people to have fun through 'give-it-a-go' style activities and events. The Passport Challenge is proudly supported by Cooney Lees Morgan.
Proudly supported by: