- Play in the Bay
- Virtually on Track
- City on its Feet
- Keep on your Feet
- Green Prescription Programme
- Active Families
ALL SPACES HAVE BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REGISTER BELOW TO GO ON THE WAITING LIST. SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS
The Cooney Lees Morgan Lunchbreak Battle is back and bigger than ever for 2018!
Hosted by Sport Bay of Plenty, the Cooney Lees Morgan Lunchbreak Battle is an annual FREE event designed to encourage local Tauranga businesses to get out from behind the desk and get active for up to 45 minutes during their work day.
Local businesses are encouraged to enter teams of three into the event, which runs over three consecutive Thursday lunchtimes, and go head-to-head with other organisations in a series of physically and mentally challenging games and activities.
This year, we’ve made a few changes, such as:
- All teams will go head-to-head in all challenges
- More physical challenges (don’t worry, they’re still heaps of fun!)
- Challenges will all take place indoors so no weather worries
- More prizes, thanks to our AWESOME sponsors.
- Thursday 24th May – The Week That Was
- Thursday 31st May – Clash of the Corporates 2.0
- Thursday 7th June – Curve Balls
TIME: Activities start promptly at 12.10pm
LOCATION: Queen Elizabeth Youth Centre, 11th Avenue
Prizes generously donated by...
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- You must register your team of three prior to Friday, May 18. An organisation/business can register more than one team.
- Team registrations are capped this year at 40 teams. We will advise on this page and on social media when all spaces have been filled.
- Only the appointed Captain needs to register as a point of contact, to allow flexibility of the teams leading up to the day.
- Once registered, your team MUST be able to commit to all three events, however you can swap out team members with other members of your organisation if needed.
- Other non-participating members of your organisation are welcome to the event as support crew. However they cannot help you on the day and they must make themselves known to Sport BOP staff prior to event day (for health and safety reasons).
- Sport Bay of Plenty will be in touch once you have registered.
ALL SPACES HAVE BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REGISTER BELOW TO GO ON THE WAITING LIST.
* = Required Field