- Play in the Bay
- Virtually on Track
- City on its Feet
- Keep on your Feet
- Green Prescription Programme
- Active Families
40 teams. Three lunchbreaks.
Are you ready to take on the 2019 Cooney Lees Morgan Lunchbreak Battle?
The Cooney Lees Morgan Lunchbreak Battle is back and bigger than ever for 2019!
Hosted by Sport Bay of Plenty, the Cooney Lees Morgan Lunchbreak Battle is an annual FREE event designed to encourage local Tauranga businesses to get out from behind the desk and get active for up to 45 minutes during their work day.
Enter a team of three from your workplace, and take on the challenge to sit less and move more over three consecutive Thursday lunchtimes as you go head-to-head with other organisations in a series of physical and mental games and activities.
Register by 5pm Tuesday 30 April via below registration form.
- Thursday 2 May - Top Team
- Thursday 9 May - Minute to Win It
- Thursday 16 May - Fit and Hit
Time: Assemble at noon, activities start promptly at 12.10pm
Location: Queen Elizabeth Youth Centre, 11th Avenue, Tauranga
All challenges take place indoors.
What you need to know:
- You must register your team of three prior to 5pm Tuesday, 30 April. An organisation/business can register more than one team.
- Team registrations are capped this year at 40 teams. We will advise on this page and on social media when all spaces have been filled.
- Only the appointed captain needs to register as a point of contact (this allows flexibility of the teams leading up to the day).
- Once registered, your team MUST be able to commit to all three events, however you can swap out team members with other members of your organisation if needed.
- Other non-participating members of your organisation are welcome to the event as support crew. However they cannot help you on the day and they must make themselves known to Sport Bay of Plent staff prior to event day (for health and safety reasons).
- Sport Bay of Plenty will be in touch once you have registered.
* = Required Field
Recreation Advisor (WBOP)
027 441 2164