- Outdoor Activities
- Activities at Home
- Healthy Lifestyle Programmes
- Activities for Seniors
- Water Safety
- Get Active BOP Competition
Learn how to safely lead cycling groups
Share your knowledge and passion for cycling with others by becoming a Ride Leader in the Western Bay of Plenty.
Sport Bay of Plenty, Cycling New Zealand and Travel Safe are proud to support a network of people who are keen to share their knowledge and passion of cycling with others by becoming cycling ambassadors and cycling group leaders across the Western Bay of Plenty region.
Whether you're a mountain biker, road cyclist, recreational cyclist, novice or pro you're welcome to join the free Ride Leader course to help inspire others to get out and go cycling.
The course covers:
- On and off road cycle skills and safety
- How to effectively and safely lead a group of cyclists
- The free course is open to all ages, types and levels of cyclists and includes a practical component.
Bike Month 2021:
021 360 480