- Outdoor Activities
- Activities at Home
- Healthy Lifestyle Programmes
- Activities for Seniors
- Water Safety
Learn new group riding skills
Share your knowledge and passion for cycling with others by becoming a Ride Leader in the Western Bay of Plenty.
Sport Bay of Plenty, Cycling New Zealand and Travel Safe are proud to support a network of people who are keen to share their knowledge and passion of cycling with others by becoming cycling ambassadors and cycling group leaders across the Western Bay of Plenty region.
Whether you're a mountain biker, road cyclist, recreational cyclist, novice or pro you're welcome to join the free Ride Leader course to help inspire others to get out and go cycling.
The Course Covers:
- On and off road cycle skills and safety.
- How to effectively and safely lead a group of cyclists.
- The free course is open to all ages, types and levels of cyclists and includes a practical component.
The Course Details:
- When: Friday 14 May.
- Time: 9am-3:30pm.
- Where: Sport Bay of Plenty's Tauranga office at 406 Devonport Rd, Tauranga.
021 360 480