- Community Resilience Fund Phase 2
- Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa
- BayTrust Scholarships
- Funding Information
About the Kickstart Fund
The Kickstart fund is available in the three sub-regions (Eastern, Western and Central Bay of Plenty) for ‘smaller’ initiatives (up to $5,000) that assist in the achievement of the objectives of KiwiSport. Priority will be given to initiatives that can demonstrate at least one of the following:
- Identify and focus on initiatives/programmes that support low participating groups and communities with activities or sporting opportunities that meet their needs;
- Increase the investment in initiatives which meet the needs of young people (12-18 years);
- Focus on innovative approaches to getting girls and young women (10-18 years) participating in activities and sport that meet their needs.
In addition, the selection panel will be prioritising activities that support activities and opportunities that occur outside of school curriculum time.
The 2019 application round is now closed
It is important that prior to completing this application form you have read the KiwiSport Kickstart Information Pack and fully understand the conditions of applying for funds through the Regional Partnership Fund.
If you require any assistance in filling out the online application form please feel free to contact Nick Chambers, Sport Manager at Sport Bay of Plenty on 027 461 7219.
Applications are accepted by the online platform only and must be submitted by no later than 12.00 pm, on Friday 23rd August 2019:
(Guide ONLY: all applications must be submitted via the online form below)
027 461 7219