- Forsyth Barr BOP Sports Awards
- Volunteering in the Bay
- COVID-19 Help
- Lead the Cheer
- Club Assistance
- Spaces and Places Strategy
- Coach and Talent Development
- BayTrust CoachForce
- Disability Sport
Coach & Talent Development encompasses three programmes, which ensures up and coming athletes and coaches are provided with a holistic approach for advancement in their chosen field:
- Pathway to Podium for pre-carded athletes
- Performance Coach Advance (PCA) for coaches working in the performance space
- Development Coach Advance (DCA) for coaches working in the club and secondary school space.
Athletes and Coaches are invited on P2P and PCA programmes via the Regional Sporting Organisation and National Sporting Organisations.
Applications for the DCA programme can be through the Sport Bay of Plenty Community Coaching Advisor Trudi Kemp on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact her in the first instance to determine suitability.
Meet the Coach and Talent Development Team:
Community Sport & Coaching Development Team Leader
021 484 561
Community Coaching Advisor
022 637 9380
Sport Development Advisor
021 246 1019