- Lead the Cheer
- Club Assistance
- Spaces and Places Strategy
- Coach and Talent Development
- BayTrust CoachForce
- Bay of Plenty Sports Awards
- Disability Sport
Submit a nomination for the 2019 Bay of Plenty Sports Awards
Things to know
- Nominations are solely online for 2019.
- Nominees for all categories (except International Sportsperson of the Year) must be members of a club, school, or sporting organisation in the region bounded by Sport Bay of Plenty’s coverage area.
- Our area is bound by the coastline as far South-East as Whangaparaoa, Waihi Beach in the North, Broadlands in the South and East of the Kaimais.
- If a club, school, or sporting organisation for a particular sporting code does not exist within the boundaries of Sport Bay of Plenty’s coverage area, then the nominee must reside within the boundaries of Sport Bay of Plenty’s coverage area (except International Sportsperson of the Year).
- Please read the Terms & Conditions below before submitting your application.
Nominations close noon, Monday 30 September 2019.
Please contact Danene Jones if you have any difficulty with the online nomination process.
027 474 4599
Submit a nomination:
Steps to submit a nomination
- Select the appropriate category below
- Select an award category
- Complete and submit form
- Coach of the Year
- Official of the Year
- Junior Sportsman of the Year
- Junior Sportswoman of the Year
- Junior Team of the Year
- International Sportsperson of the Year
- Sportsman of the Year
- Sportswoman of the Year
- Team of the Year
SECONDARY SCHOOL CATEGORIES
- Secondary School Student Contribution to Sport
- Secondary School Service to Sport
- Secondary School Coach of the Year
- Secondary School Boys' Team of the Year
- Secondary School Girls' Team of the Year
- Secondary School Sportsman of the Year
- Secondary School Sportswoman of the Year
SERVICE TO SPORT CATEGORY
This award is designed to recognise the voluntary efforts across our sporting landscape within the region.
CLUB OF THE YEAR CATEGORY
Open to all clubs, sub associations and centres that have competed successfully, shown an outstanding ability to provide for its members and contributed to the community.
Please submit questions via the form below:
* = Required Field